Hey Pandas, Show Us A Picture Of A Plant You Are The Proudest Of - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Hey Pandas, Show Us A Picture Of A Plant You Are The Proudest Of

Calling all green thumbs! Show us a photo of a plant that you own that you are the proudest of! Don't hold yourself back!

#1 Hoya Carnosa, Since It Started Blooming A Few Years Ago, It Hasn't Stopped

#2 I Absolutely Don’t Have A Green Thumb, So I’m Immensely Proud Of The Peach Tree I Managed To Grow From A Pit

#3 Night Blooming Cerius In The Wee Hours Of The Morning

#4 My Yves Saint Laurent Heirloom Roses

#5 My Plumeria/Frangipani. Got It As A Cutting And Took 3 Years To Bloom, Now It’s Taller Than Me And Blooms Faithfully Every Year!

#6 Frangipani That Took 5 Years To Bloom...but So Worth The Wait!

#7 New Year Rose

#8 Twinsies?

#9 Polka Dot Begonia!

#10 Camellia With Local Honey Bees

#11 This Cissus I Managed To Grow From A Two-Leaved Piece Of Stem

#12 Jackmani Clematis. It Sat Dormant And Deadish For 5 Years And Then I Added Fish Fertilizer And Boom! It's Alive!

#13 I Think This Is One Of My All Time Favorites!

#14 Last Spring I Found A Random Plant That A Squirrel Buried

#15 Wip, But I've Gotten My Saffron To Sprout, And I'm Excited To Start Growing Them!

Image credits:

#16 My Dinner-Plate Dahlia

#17 Didn't Pay Much Attention To This Cyclamen... Until It Collapsed Under Flowers

#18 A Bit Blurry Sorry

#19 Pink Sky Petunia!

#20 Saint-Paulia That I've Got For 5 Years And Blooms 3 Times A Year

#21 Sunflowers And A Butterfly Bush Flower

#22 I'm Proud Of All Of My Plants!

#23 Souvenir De Mon Jardin

#24 This Iris

#25 Ficus

#26 This Centifollia Species Rose Popped Up Between The Interlocking Bricks On Our New Patio. My Hu

#27 Hello Ppp!

#28 This Flower I Found On A Walk! I Really Like Photography, So I Tried To Make It Look Nice And I'm Pretty Proud Of It Honestly

#29 2016; Sunflower - One Seed - One Branch - 4 Flowers

#30 The Tree In The Middle

#31 Wisteria (That Was Almost Destroyed By The Cute Yellow Dog Getting A Drink)

#32 A Rose In Our Garden

#33 This Flower At Walter Anderson Nursery In San Diego, Ca

#34 Chilean Firebush (Embothrium Coccineum)- Looked For This For Years In The Local Nurseries, Took 8 Years To Bloom

#35 The Most Beautiful Tree In My Neighborhood

#36 Fragment Of My Flower

#37 This Centifollia Species Rose Appeared Between Patio Bricks. Transplanted/Moved. 100s Of Flower

#38 Jatropha Multifida

#39 My Beautiful Calathea "Rattlesnake"

#40 Bleeding Hearts!! ?

#41 Botanic Gardens, Dublin

#42 One Good Spiky Boi From San Pedro

#43 I Call This This The Lip Flower

#44 Collected From A Fallen Tree ?

#45 From The Container Garden

#46 Orchid In A Stag Horn

#47 The Giant Elephant Ears In My Back Yard Bloomed All Summer



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/OPUB8eA

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....