I Sorted Famous Characters By Color (Part 2) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Tuesday 27 August 2019

I Sorted Famous Characters By Color (Part 2)

Ten months ago, I shared with you my color teams.

I sorted famous fictional characters by color, but I know that I forgot a lot of them! So, I had to make a 2nd round for the forgotten characters.

Some of them are still missing because it's hard to put so many characters in a little square. But the thing is, I think this is the best format to show them in the best light.

I will certainly make a third part or an ultimate version of those color teams with everybody in it. So, if you can think of someone I forgot... Let me know!

More info: Instagram

#1 Black Team

#2 Grey Teams

#3 White Team

#4 Blue Team

#5 Red Team

#6 Brown Teams

#7 Purple Team

#8 Pink Team

#9 Green Team

#10 Yellow Team

#11 Orange Team



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/30DDSQ5

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....