Hey Pandas, Post Your Best Cooking Or Baking Fails - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Hey Pandas, Post Your Best Cooking Or Baking Fails

I feel like kitchen disasters tend to happen more than we'd like to admit at times, so please feel free to share your funniest or worst attempts at cooking or baking.

#1 Plot Twist To The Post! This Isn’t Backed Nor A Fail! Just A Cute Cat To Brighten Your Day. He Very Chonky

#2 I Tried To Make Caramel With Left Over Sweetened Condensed Milk

#3 Linguini

#4 First Attempt To Make Cinnamon Rolls…

#5 Tried To Make A Lemon Cream Cake Like Olive Garden

#6 Youtube Souffle Pancakes

#7 When In Doubt Decorate It Out!

#8 You Can Cook An Egg By Microwaving It, Some How I Messed It Up

#9 Mom Joked She Wanted A Wedding Cake For Her B-Day. So I Made One!

#10 Chicken Fried Bacon It Sounded Good But The Bacon Ended Up Not Cooked On The Inside

#11 If You Can’t Tell They’re Blueberry Scones

#12 Self Cutting Cake

#13 I Made Tortillas For Halloween With Cookie Cutters. The Masa Was Expired...

#14 Tried Cooking An Egg. (I Think We Were Poaching It, I Forget.) Bird Still In Egg. (In Bowl) Was One Of Our Hens Eggs

#15 My “Beautiful” Chocolate Chip Cookies

#16 B For Bad, Not For Bear

#17 Hunter Safety Orange, Enough Said

#18 I Tried Making Cupcakes For My Own Birthday And They Tasted Great!

#19 Cake. Gummy, Holey Cake

#20 Tried To Bake Chocolate Cupcakes…

#21 Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Or Epic Fail???

#22 Took Forever To Make A Homemade Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie. It Was So Clumpy I Eventually Just Threw In A Bunch Of Milk. You Can See It Stuck In The Straw...

#23 I Tried To Make Pavlova. Tasted Good, But It Dhattered Lol



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/AeXoP80

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....