I Draw Funny And Inaccurate Ways To End You-Know-Who, Here Are 40 New Comics With Crossovers - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Monday 14 September 2020

I Draw Funny And Inaccurate Ways To End You-Know-Who, Here Are 40 New Comics With Crossovers

Are you a Harry Potter fan? Do you like accurate theories about how the Wizarding World could end Voldemort?

Then you definitely WON'T like what I do for fun.

This March, during the COVID-19 pandemic, I started doodling funny ways to end Voldemort to pass my time on the sofa. A couple of months later, my Instagram account has 10K+ followers!! (That is a lot of nerdy people laughing at stupid magic jokes. Join us!)

My stupid goal was doing 1000. There are 150+ now, but my ideas are running low, so... if you have any suggestions, message me. PLEASE.

Hope they make you smile as much as my 10-year-old nephew. For more, check out my previous posts on Bored Panda herehere, and here.

More info: Instagram | noskillcomic.com

#1 Unforgivable Curse #4

#2 Oh My Lord(s)

#3 Dora The Aurora

#4 Slyth Lord

#5 Who You Gonna Call?

#6 Technically Not A Man...

#7 They Know...

#8 Potions Teacher's Interviews Are Tough...

#9 Death By Smeagol

#10 Wakakakaka

#11 Batman!

#12 Sprout's Dream

#13 We Don't Need Brooms Where We're Going

#14 Rick And Voldemorty

#15 Free Face Hugs

#16 Death's Patronus Is Chuck Norris

#17 Eat Your Veggies

#18 Where's Hagrid When You Need Him, Amirite?

#19 Voldi Should've Gone For The Elf's Head

#20 Why So Sirius Black?

#21 Aragog Would Be Proud

#22 Charlie Got A New Badass Dragon...

#23 The Original Dark Lord

#24 What A Couple They Would Be

#25 Horcrux Kirby!

#26 I'm Blue Dabadee

#27 Shiny Donuts

#28 Sneaky Antman

#29 Harry Pottertron

#30 All Hail Hypno Trevor!!!!all Hail Hypno Trevor!!!!all Hail Hypno Trevor!!!!

#31 Weeeird

#32 It's Super Effective...

#33 English Breakfast

#34 Fantastic Bugoks And Where To Fight Them

#35 ?

#36 Psst Psst Pssst

#37 Hagrid's New Lil' Pet

#38 New Potions Teacher

#39 Uuhmm...*squish*...uuhhhmm...

#40 If You Know Him, You Know Him



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2FseIy2

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....