This Group Posts Pictures Of Custom Dog Houses, And Here Are 38 Of The Best Ones - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Saturday 13 January 2024

This Group Posts Pictures Of Custom Dog Houses, And Here Are 38 Of The Best Ones

Just like people, dogs need a safe and comfortable space for a healthy and happy life.

Luckily, there are plenty of ways we can provide them with this. And most of them can be found on the subreddit 'Barkitecture' — members of this online community regularly post pictures of custom dog houses that are the epitome of modern pet living.

Whether we're talking about functional staircases or comfy beds, the residents of these units must be barking about their features to the whole neighborhood!

#1 Deluxe Dog Door

Image credits: BasenjiFart

#2 Their Own Little Balcony

Image credits: _yunotfunny_

#3 Doggo With A View

Image credits: queerasf0lk

#4 Had To Bribe Him With Baby Carrots To Get In But He's Learning To Love It

Image credits: ajax5686

#5 Are Dog Ramps Acceptable?! My Friend’s Dog, Buddy, Doesn’t Do Stairs Well. So They Asked Me To Build Him A Ramp. Voilà!

Image credits: HowWeGonnaGetEm

#6 Chill Spot

Image credits: reddit.com

#7 Built This About 6 Years Ago For Our Dogs. Made From Logs On Our Land, 4 Feet Wide, 7 Feet Long And A Small Heat Lamp For The Winter

Image credits: northern41

#8 Cozy Dog Cabin

Image credits: beanburritobaby

#9 My Old Friend Needed A New Bed. So I Made Him One!

Image credits: Richicash

#10 First Doghouse

Image credits: jjboogaloo

#11 Spent Some Social Distancing Time Building Rufio A Mansion

Image credits: 240ZT

#12 I Was Recommended To Share My Doggy House With This Community! I Hope It Makes The Cut!

Image credits: Omnijohn

#13 Built A Cozy Place For My Dog To Hang Out

Image credits: BloodSoakedDoilies

#14 I Made A Two Story Dog House For My Mastiff. I Haven’t Even Painted Yet And She Loves It

Image credits: BloodSoakedDoilies

#15 Beanie Is Already Loving Her Christmas Present!

Image credits: LadyParnassus

#16 My Good Boy Robin Chilling In The House I Made For Him (He Chews Some Parts Of It To Make An Artistic Statement)

Image credits: BooRocknRoll

#17 Doghouse Complete!

Image credits: BloodSoakedDoilies

#18 Designed And Built A Dog House For The Pups With My Dad

Image credits: jelcaliu

#19 Dogs Burgers

Image credits: FLiPsiCkLe

#20 Chicago Fire Dept Engine 115 Has This Doghouse. Originally Built For Bear (R.I.P.), It Is Now Frequented By Good Boy Jax When He Hangs Around Outside

Image credits: Shradersofthelostark

#21 Someone Told Me This Would Be Appreciated Here!

Image credits: Woodworks-of-art

#22 Priorities

Image credits: pizzamarguerita

#23 I Was Told This Belonged Here. Made A Bunk Bed For My Dog And My Half Dog

Image credits: Sam41Gaming

#24 Was Told To Post Here!

Image credits: believeandtrust385

#25 Meet Sammy And Her New House!

Image credits: PQ6

#26 My Husky Sequoia Inspecting Her New House

Image credits: masspromo

#27 A House vs. A Home

Image credits: BloodSoakedDoilies

#28 This Is Maya, Her Owner Built Her A Luxury Cabin So That People Passing By Can Say Hello

Image credits: Thund3rbolt

#29 Kennel I Made For My 5 Month Old GSD

Image credits: Cyborg_888

#30 A Home Fit For A King

Image credits: asilverwillow

#31 Custom Doghome

Image credits: iUkraine

#32 I Am Not A Carpenter, But I Managed To Build This Indoor House For My Little Dog! And Now It's Christmas Ready And Decorated!

Image credits: The_Watchist

#33 I Built A Dog Bar For A Local Pub. Want To Give It A Name So Suggestions Welcome

Image credits: BloodSoakedDoilies

#34 Made Mrs. Oakley A Hacienda. Now She Is Ready For The Long Wet Oregon Winter. (Let's Be Honest. Wife Gunna Have Her Inside Anyways)

Image credits: kbjohnson90

#35 Dad Made A New Crib For The Pupper

Image credits: uhhsamurai

#36 Built My Puppy A House Out Of Scrap Materials From A Job I Was Working At. I’m An Electrician Just Had To Buy Screws / Nails And Solar Lights!

Image credits: calebrowland98

#37 Weekend DIY

Image credits: FlimsySuccess8

#38 My Husband And I Built A Dog House Yesterday For Our 3 Heelers!

Image credits: alien_opossum



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/K0LEI8T

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....