Hey Pandas, Show Us Your Halloween Pumpkin Designs - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Hey Pandas, Show Us Your Halloween Pumpkin Designs

Yay, pumpkins!

#1 Pumpkin I Made For A Carving Contest At Work

#2 Peek-A-Boo!

#3 Munchkin Home

#4 Happy Halloween

#5 My Work For The Last Years

Image credits:

#6 My First Attempt

#7 Medieval Witch Woodcut Print Carving

#8 Grinnsekatze

#9 Zombie

#10 A Ghoulish Ghost

#11 Harry Potter And Barry The Cyclops Demon King Thing

#12 Pumpkin-Eating Pumpkin

#13 This

#14 Annual Family Tradition

#15 Here’s My Guy, Sorry About The Messy Countertop!

#16 We Always Theme, Though We’re Not Great At Carving

#17 Splitty, The Split Screen Camper Van

#18 Two-Faced Minion. One Pumpkin, Two Minions

#19 Hobby's Efforts

#20 Slay Ig

#21 First Time I Tried Shaving Instead Of Carving

#22 Paint/Carving! Basically My First Time Carving A Pumpkin (My Wrist Hurts)

#23 A Pumpkin I Carved, Later Destroyed By Squirrels

#24 It May Not Be Carved, But Here's My Baymax Pumpkin!

#25 I Made Monokuma! I Hope I Make An Even Better Pumkin Next Year!

#26 My Customer Was Raine From The Owl House So Here's A Light Glyph To Match



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/NdIZFyj

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....