Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of Your Special Needs Or Senior Pet - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of Your Special Needs Or Senior Pet

Hey, Pandas! Do you have a special needs or senior pet? Share their picture here and tell me what you love most about them!

#1 Our Awesome Boy Nambo, Suffered With Degenerative Myelopathy. Best Dog Ever. We Lost Him In May

#2 Minnie, Our One Eyed Cannonball Shaped Bundle Of Love

#3 Max! He Had A Double Enucleation And Was Blind Most Of His Life. He Never Stopped Running Or Playing. Rip My Best Boy

#4 Sebastian, The Happiest Doggo Ever, Has Elbow Dysplasia And Limited Vision

#5 Layla, My Sweet 14 Year Old Furry Angel

#6 Sarah, Sunning Herself. She's Got Mild Asthma, Some Plant Allergies, And Arthritis In One Of Her Front Legs

#7 Murphy - With A Heart Murmur And Two Inoperable Tumors - Our Good Boi

#8 Equine Therapy. C-Ptsd And Asd Helper. Brax The Gentle Giant

#9 Mea Culpa, Papillon-Jack Russell Mix, Age 18.5

#10 My Malti-Poo Jackson. He Will Be 13 This November. Had Him Since He Was 10 Weeks!

#11 Jack Kerouac, Aka "Kitten Jack," Had Miniature Kidneys From Birth. He Had To Be Given Subcutaneous Fluids

#12 Gabe. Blind In One Eye, Deaf, Enlarged Heart And Thyroid Trouble. 13 Yo

#13 From Left To Right: Storm (22), Sarge (19) And Suki (18)

#14 River, 16 Years Old And Still A Puppy At Heart. She Lost Her Left Eye To Glaucoma Caused By A Tumor

#15 Nemo, My 15/16 Year Old Goldfish!

#16 Glynda The Good Pug A Silver Dame

#17 My 13 Year Old, Rusty, Hanging In There With Congestive Heart Failure

#18 Kia (Like The Car) 15 Years Old. Going Blind And Def. Had To Take People Doses Of Zanex For Anxiety. She Can't Hear Or See What Was Once Bothering Her

#19 Does This Poor Little Guy Count?

#20 Mojo, 14, Rescued At 4 Weeks, Throwing Up Hot Dogs They Tried To Feed Him

#21 Piglet Is A Healthy, Happy 20 Years Old. She A Tough Old Gal!

#22 This Is Ivy On The Day I Rescued Her. I'm Not Sure Her Age, But She's Definitely An Older Gal. And Sassy Too!

#23 12 Yr. Old Bono!

#24 My Girl Harper Is 13

#25 My Boy Shiner And His Personal Cat, Artie. Shiner Can't Walk Very Well And Is 14 Yrs Old. I Love This Dog So Much! (And The Cat Too)

#26 Püppi Or "Oma" 8 Yrs. Ago. (Puppies Are 9 Now) It's Sometimes Sad To Visit Them & Remember

#27 My Sweet 11 Year Old Rocky. He Is Overweight Due To Few Years Living With An Elder Woman With Dementia. He Is Now Living His Best Life As A Healthy Dog

#28 Moo (Left) Is Recuperating After Having Her Teeth Removed

#29 Typsy My Girl 14 Years Strong Praying For A Few More Years

#30 This Is Goose. We Believe She Is Now Between 17-19 Years Old. Partially Blind And A Bit Deaf

#31 Taffy. 14 Years Old With Arthritis. Has Been Getting Carried Up And Down The Stairs Like A Princess For Four Years Now

#32 Rescue Addie Who Has Metastasized Melanoma

#33 My Very Handsome Buddy. Australian Shepherd Mix (We Think). He Was The Sweetest And Most Gentle Dog Ever. I Miss Him A Lot

#34 Moira Rose. She Is Over 10 Years Old With No Teeth, Liver Issues, A Hernia And Collapsed Trachea

#35 My Grand-Dog Tater. She Has Downs Syndrome And She's Sweet As She Can Be. I Dog Sit Her Sometimes For My Daughter

#36 Last Photo Ever Of My Goodest Boi, Snickers Bar; 14&1/2 Years, Congestive Heart Failure & Seizures

#37 Lucy. 11 Yo With Chf. She’s My Baby Girl

#38 My Senior Shih Poo - Post Haircut - Still Not Looking A Day Over Two (Almost 12 Y/O)

#39 River, 16 Years Old. She Lost Her Left Eye To Glaucoma Caused By A Tumor. She's Quite Skinny, But Our Smaller Dog Keeps Her Going

#40 Tskye, 8 Years. Separation Anxiety From Being Abandoned, Neurological Issues But Our Girl!

#41 A Pic Of My Typsy 14yrs Enjoying Her Days Love Her So Much ?

#42 My Fish. They Are Almost 5 Years Old

Image credits:

#43 Cherri, My Mostly Blind 10 Year Old

#44 My Rescue Addie Has Metastasized Melanoma

#45 Typsy My Girl 14 Yrs Strong Praying For More



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/ZQ2gJz7

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....