Our Family Does Remakes Of Old And Silly Photos From The ’80s (21 Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Our Family Does Remakes Of Old And Silly Photos From The ’80s (21 Pics)

My wife didn’t know what to do with her bangs while she was growing them out. She went to the internet for inspiration and came across an absurd old '80s pic. She’s a child from the ’80s so she immediately started reminiscing. An hour or so later, I got a text with a hideous but “laugh out loud” remake of one of these throwback pics. It soon became a weekly exercise to amuse the family. I told her to post them on social media but she said no. She’s a nurse and didn’t feel like it was the right tone for this season (Covid-19). I told her if ever there was a time to help people laugh, it was now. She eventually roped a couple of our kids and myself into a few of these remakes. We’re sharing them here in an effort to brighten someone’s day! Hope you think they're as funny as we do. She made all the wear with stuff she found laying around the house. If you look close enough, you’ll see jimmy-rigged wire necklaces and earrings made out of electric tape.

#1 Built-In Airbags To Protect My Amazing Forehead

#2 Don’t Crimp My Style

#3 Never Enough Hairspray

#4 Feeling Lopsided

#5 I’m A Poodle... I Mean I Really Like Poodles

#6 Where Are My Stripes?

#7 Can Bangs Do The Splits?

#8 Sharon And Tom

#9 Students... Did I See You Touch Your Face?

#10 Pensive And Profoundly Absurd

#11 Perve Or 80’s Dog Lover?

#12 Mushroom Beaver

#13 Where’s My Bud And Parrot?

#14 Sophisticated And Sexy

#15 Why Wave With Your Hand When You Can Do It With Your Hair?

#16 Soft And Rosie

#17 Keeping Romance Alive

#18 Cher The Love

#19 Seriously Creepy

#20 What I Lack In Volume I Make Up For With My Eyes

#21 Carrot Dimples



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2YvNUnx

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....