My “Objects Of Desire” Series Depicts Famous Characters Fighting Over The Same Thing - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 4 June 2020

My “Objects Of Desire” Series Depicts Famous Characters Fighting Over The Same Thing

It all starts with Poscas... I was looking for something colorful and fun to draw, and I had this idea! Starting with Diddy Kong and the Minions fighting over a banana... It gave me ideas about other objects that are coveted, for different reasons, by different people. I hope you like it!

If you are interested, you can find my previous posts here, here and here on Bored Panda. 

More info: Instagram | lindabouderbala.com

#1 A Unicorn For Agnes And Deadpool

#2 A Banana For Diddy Kong And A Minion

#3 A Frog For Baby Yoda And Tiara

#4 A Beer For Bender And Homer

#5 A Ring For Gollum And Sonic

#6 A Slice Of Pizza For Shaggy And Michelangelo

#7 A Cookie For Jack-Jack And Cookie Monster

#8 A Pillow For Garfield And Gaston

#9 A Crystal Ball For Bulma And Joy



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/307lnWI

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....