I Recreated Instagram Travel Clichés In My Flat During Lockdown (16 Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 11 June 2020

I Recreated Instagram Travel Clichés In My Flat During Lockdown (16 Pics)

My name is Sharon Waugh and I run travel humor blog The Sharonicles. In my recent tongue-in-cheek blog post, I suggested that practicing travel poses is one way for travel-obsessed people to cope with lockdown and the current travel restrictions.

Since then, I have been sharing my own attempts to recreate the lockdown version clichéd travel Instagram pictures on my account. Here are some of the best results.

More info: Instagram | thesharonicles.com

#1 Surfing Is Now Permitted But Standing Around On The Beach Posing For Instagrams Is Not. So, If You're Looking For Me, I'll Be At Home Doing 'Housework'

#2 You Can Still Appreciate Architectural Marvels During Lockdown, You Just Have To Build Them First

#3 Being Location Independent Is Not What It Used To Be

#4 The Most Appropriate Pose When You're Super Happy (Or Trying To Convince Yourself That You're Super Happy) To Be In Your Current Location

#5 If You Can’t Be All Sexy In A Hotel Room With A Corner Window, You Can Still Bring The Sexy To Your Own (Kitchen) Corner Window

#6 Immersing Oneself In Exotic Foliage Is Not What It Used To Be. Some People Are Fostering Shelter Pets Right Now. My Housemate Is Fostering Abandoned Office Plants

#7 Enjoying The View From The Edge

#8 We Used To Do Yoga So We Could Pull Off Fancy Poses In Exotic Locations, Now We Just Do It For The Health Benefits (#Nailedit)

#9 Since You Can't Follow Me Around The World, You Might As Well Follow Me Around The House

#10 Yes, This Is The Most Interesting And Elaborate Door I Have Seen So Far This Year

#11 'Travel Blogging' Is Not What It Used To Be

#12 Nothing Beats The Sun Shining Down On Gorgeous Brown Face-Brick Paving, Recently Washed By Frigid Winter Rain...Okay, Well, Maybe I Can Think Of A Few Things

#13 When You Can't Use Street Art For Your Latest Tinder Pic, You Can Always Settle For Fridge Art.

#14 Playing In A Fort Is Not What It Used To Be. But It's Better Than Not Playing In A Fort

#15 Visiting The Louvre To See The Mona Lisa Is Not What It Used To Be

#16 Ah, Classic 'Heart Hands!'



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2XLG9ts

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....