Woman Illustrates Funny Situations People Can Relate To In Her 37 Comics - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 30 April 2020

Woman Illustrates Funny Situations People Can Relate To In Her 37 Comics

The artist known as Sabincomics on Instagram creates colorful, funny, and relatable comics about everyday life. Most of you will probably relate to them on some level. She has about 14k followers and posts weekly. She also has a YouTube channel filled with drawing tutorials and explanations on how she creates her illustrations.

The artist touches all sorts of topics, like social situations, the struggles of being a girl, and, of course, the pandemic. "My comics are mostly inspired by my life and my daily routine!" the artist told Bored Panda.

More info: Instagram | youtube.com

#1

Image credits: sabincomics

We asked the artist what inspires her work, how long has she been drawing them: "My comics are mostly inspired by my life and daily routine. I started to draw since I remember myself and I always had a preference to create my own cartoon characters and drawing comics and later animations."

#2

Image credits: sabincomics

#3

Image credits: sabincomics

When describing her style she said: "I would say that it's in between modern and realistic cartoon styles, but I like to try all the different art and cartoon styles." She mentioned that creativity is a big part of her life and she creates 2 comics per week. She wishes that she had more time in a day so she could draw everything she wanted.

#4

Image credits: sabincomics

#5

Image credits: sabincomics

Since her comics are inspired by real life, she doesn't find it difficult to find inspiration for her work, because everyday brings new adventures she can illustrate in her comics. When asked if she had any tips for people just starting out, she had this to say: "Just start to create whatever you have in mind. Everything starts with an idea, so grab a paper and a pencil and start giving life to your ideas!"

#6

Image credits: sabincomics

#7

Image credits: sabincomics

"I study at Fine Arts University and my dream job is to create comics, animations, and art, or cooperate somehow with a big Animation Studio. Also I have a little secret to tell you... I have one more channel on Youtube called TIM (toys in motion). If you like check it out, I believe it will make you laugh." - said Sabin when asked about her job and hobbies.

#8

Image credits: sabincomics

#9

Image credits: sabincomics

Sabin shared with us the struggles she faces as an artist: "First of all, I have a struggle with the most strict judge...myself. And second, unfortunately, I don't have easy access to all materials I need and I want. I believe this last one is a struggle that every creator faces."

#10

Image credits: sabincomics

#11

Image credits: sabincomics

"Every day is a new challenge! This should not scare us, but give us joy because we will create something new. And please come to my page and channel, I need you all because you give me the strength to give you the best I have!"

Hopefully, these bright and cheery illustrations will brighten your mood and give you a break from your dull routine. Do you relate to any of the comics? What situations in your daily life would you like to illustrate? Tell us in the comments!

#12

Image credits: sabincomics

#13

Image credits: sabincomics

#14

Image credits: sabincomics

#15

Image credits: sabincomics

#16

Image credits: sabincomics

#17

Image credits: sabincomics

#18

Image credits: sabincomics

#19

Image credits: sabincomics

#20

Image credits: sabincomics

#21

Image credits: sabincomics

#22

Image credits: sabincomics

#23

Image credits: sabincomics

#24

Image credits: sabincomics

#25

Image credits: sabincomics

#26

Image credits: sabincomics

#27

Image credits: sabincomics

#28

Image credits: sabincomics

#29

Image credits: sabincomics

#30

Image credits: sabincomics

#31

Image credits: sabincomics

#32

Image credits: sabincomics

#33

Image credits: sabincomics

#34

Image credits: sabincomics

#35

Image credits: sabincomics

#36

Image credits: sabincomics

#37

Image credits: sabincomics



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2SpEqaf

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....