I Draw Funny And Inaccurate Ways To End You-Know-Who, Here Are 37 New Comics - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Monday 27 April 2020

I Draw Funny And Inaccurate Ways To End You-Know-Who, Here Are 37 New Comics

So in 2020, the world had to stay at home in quarantine because of a deadly virus. People went nuts. But I thought about using my spare time to learn to do comics. No skill whatsoever.

I started this project as an inside joke, and people started to kinda like it. Then, I posted the first 30 here, and it exploded!

All the love and suggestions I got made me keep going, so here are 37 more ways to end You-Know-Who. I follow only one rule when thinking about them: no guns. I hope you keep enjoying them!

*Disclaimer: I know NONE of this would work against the Dark Lord. But that's the whole point. These situations made me blow air through my nose when I thought about them.

I hope you see the fun part and blow air through your nose, too.

And if not: Obliviate!

More info: Instagram | noskillcomic.com

#1 Charlie Where U At?

#2 Dirty Harry...

#3 Transfiguration Gone Good

#4 Legalize Herbology, Like, Please Bro

#5 You've Been McGonagalled...

#6 No Bow Of Head? You Super Dead

#7 Bros Before Lords

#8 Teenagers Amirite?

#9 MMA Tournament: Mixed Magical Arts

#10 Secret Ingredient: Pain

#11 Don't F*** It Up This Time Dumbi...

#12 Directed By Tarantino...

#13 Spam Is Annoying (Sometimes Deadly)

#14 Y'er A Piggy! (Still No Nose Though)

#15 For Papa!

#16 Good Ol' Lockhart! *Theme Song Starts*

#17 You Are Never Too Careful

#18 All You Need Is Timing

#19 Elf Yourself

#20 S*** Got Deep

#21 Hoot, Hoot

#22 Omg!!! How?!?

#23 Terrible Price. Cute Though...

#24 Just Wait For It...

#25 You Gotta Pump Up Your Snitch-Swallowing Game Voldi

#26 Classic Soul Crush Maneuver!

#27 It's Never A Good Time For Bubble, Bubble

#28 Dumbi's Hips Don't Lie

#29 A Lil' Bit Of Reading Never Hurt Anybody

#30 Ring, Ring

#31 Flaming Voldi!

#32 Trix The Heartbreaker. Literally. Debate: Would Voldi Actually Get Affected By Amorentia?

#33 Give Me A Kiss

#34 One Last Trip, Trevor

#35 Stupid Move Indeed...

#36 Too Fast, Too Furious + Gringotts Drift

#37 Breaking News: You Dead



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/3eWjD7F

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....