35 Comics That I Created To Make People Laugh (New Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 16 April 2020

35 Comics That I Created To Make People Laugh (New Pics)

Hi, I'm Vincent, the creator of these comics and I have always had a passion for making people laugh. Since I was often doodling during lessons, comics seemed to be the perfect medium to share my ideas with the internet. So in 2013, I started the webcomic LOLNEIN.

A lot of my comics are about everyday objects, so many people can strongly relate to them. Some comics might even change how you look at all the everyday objects around you. For instance, what do your earbuds think about your taste in music? Why is the washing machine moving sometimes? And what does it take to traumatize a bar of soap?

For this post, I put together a little selection of my latest comics I thought you might enjoy. Have fun! If you've missed my older submissions, you can check it out in these volumes: I, II, III, IV, V.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Each comic also has a bonus panel which you can find on my website linked below. AND MORE! I've made a Coronavirus song with some cool animations! Check it out!

More info: lolnein.com | Instagram | Facebook

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30

#31

#32

#33

#34

#35



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/34Fyf6H

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....