Hey Pandas Working From Home Post Photos Of Your ‘Coworkers’ (Pets) And Tell What They’re Doing As If They Were Actual Coworkers - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 26 March 2020

Hey Pandas Working From Home Post Photos Of Your ‘Coworkers’ (Pets) And Tell What They’re Doing As If They Were Actual Coworkers

In this difficult time that is the quarantine, most of us have to work from home, which means we don't get to see our colleagues. However, there's the next best thing: our pets!

They are here for us to make our workday better. So we ask you, the Bored Panda community, to share your current furry, feathery, or scaley companions and tell us what it is that they do during the workday.

Hopefully, these pictures will make your day a little brighter.

#1 When You Work From Home And Your Manager Wants A Word With You

Not my cat, but this was too good not to add to this list. Link below

Image credits: fredandlunchbox

#2 Oh, Hooman’s Having A Call? I Sings For His Colleagues!

Image credits: rukasthedog

#3 New Home Office Co-Worker With Boundary Issues

#4 My Coworker Helps Me Draw By Trying To Eat The Tablet Pen

#5 Not Interested In Growing The Economy

#6 My Coworker Makes Sure I Don't Forget To Take Regular Breaks

#7 What To Do When You Catch Your Co-Worker Sleeping?

#8 What Are Your Job Qualifications?

#9 My Coworker Never Forgets To Heal Me Up

#10 15 Min Power Nap At Work

#11 My Coworker Does Not Understand Social Distancing

#12 Lola Is Big On Sharing The Office Space

#13 Proving His Belly Rub Is More Important Than My Meeting...

#14 Sparkie’s Falling Asleep During File Format Conf Call

#15 Coffee First, Then Meeting

#16 My Coworkers Didn't Invite Me To The Meeting.

#17 When Your Co-Worker Just Wants The Cupboard Opened So They Can Eat All Your Apocalypse Snacks!

#18 My Colleague Isn't Very Eager To Work Today

#19 Fine, Take Over My Meeting. They Like You Better, Anyway!! ??

#20 My Coworker Always Sleeps On The Job, Smh

#21 Sheldon The Motivator

#22 My Co-Worker Has Mastered His Supervisory Stare

#23 My Co-Workers Told Me That They Both Worked The Night Shift, So I'll Have To Run The Office Alone During The Day.

#24 Office Security Guard Implementing New Techniques.

#25 Turned Away From My Desk To See My Coworker Rolling Around On The Floor For Attention

#26 Bosscat Says Noone Leaves Till Work Is Done!!!

#27 Tsuki Is Thrilled To Be On A Webinar

#28 Hooman Work Can Wait, Pet Me Already!

#29 My Coworker Is Bored With Me Right Now.

#30 Just Finished Biting The Power Cord On The Home Laptop.

#31 Staying Awake At Night Knowing That You Have A 4 Hour Conference Call In The Morning

#32 My Coworker Is Creepily Sitting At My Feet Staring At Me.

#33 Whadda Mean My Files Were Deleted?!

#34 My Coworker Brings Her "Children" To Sofa Meeting

#35 My Coworker’s Eye Is Not The Only Thing That Stinks Around Here

#36 My Coworker Is Sleeping On The Job Again...

#37 My Coworker Doesn’t Care If I Am Trying To Teach My Students Or That A Zoom Is In Progress.

#38 Petunia Is Mad I Stopped Petting Her To Try To Join A Skype Meeting.

#39 Called Into His Office...

#40 My Co-Worker Is Making Sure That My Roommate Is Staying Warm. He Normally Teaches Ice Skating, So Staying Warm Is Always On The To-Do List.

#41 She Is Bored Too!



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2vUY9Xq

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....