50 Breathtaking Photos By Julius Kähkönen That Look Like They’re From A Dream - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Friday 27 March 2020

50 Breathtaking Photos By Julius Kähkönen That Look Like They’re From A Dream

Julius Kähkönen is a young photographer, visual artist, and entrepreneur from Finland. His unique style in editing and photography results in photographs that many would describe as dream-like or straight out of a fantasy film. It's small wonder that such stunning visuals earned Julius quite an impressive following, his Instagram page has 357k followers alone. 

Kähkönen started editing back in 2017 and through the years developed a unique and eye-catching style that pushed his shots to the next level. As he traveled across the world, shooting hundreds of breathtaking sceneries, the photographer gathered an impressive portfolio that he then turned into a career. "I create art and absolutely love helping others," Kähkönen's Instagram bio states. 

The photographer now teaches other people how to achieve such stunning visuals by launching courses on different aspects of photography and editing. From basic editing tricks to sky replacement lessons, Kähkönen seems to have found a way to turn his passion into a successful career.

Bored Panda reached out to Julius for some additional information and he gladly replied. "I started photography when I used my dad's camera one evening during sunset and I was immediately hooked," the photographer explained. "I then got tired of photographing because I lived in a town of 3000 people and couldn't take photos anywhere in cool locations," he said that we quickly got bored of local surroundings and discovered his passion in photoshop.

More info: juliuskahkonen.com | Instagram

#1

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#2

Image credits: visualsofjulius

"I believe my style developed a lot in the beginning through paintings," Julius told us about his inspirations, "I am drawn to dreamy paintings with a lot of color in them and I have taken a lot of features from night painting into my work". He also revealed that he developed his own unique style by practicing daily and switching between his own shots and stock images. "The more I've been in nature taking images myself, the better my understanding of lighting and color has gotten," the man said, "I've been able to travel to 19 countries so far and have thousands of my own images to edit out from".

When asked how long does it usually take him to create a single finished piece, Julius had this to say:

"When I started, it took me 6-9 hours to finish one piece but at the time my workflow was not that optimized and I didn't really know what I was doing. Through daily practice I have been able to cut down in editing time and finish complicated pieces in less than an hour. Nowadays my editing style is also more realistic and I tend to go for realism with a hint of magic in them".

#3

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#4

Image credits: visualsofjulius

The photographer mentioned that people perceive his art in a positive light and he tries to be as transparent in his process as possible: "There has been some conversation about it being bad that I modify places around the world a lot BUT I try to be as transparent with my work as possible and I've always been creating art. I am not one to lie about whether something is real or not".

Julius told us that now, after mastering what he's doing and expanding his horizons, he's been teaching others his techniques. "I've spent the past 1.5 years focusing on teaching as many people as possible about editing," he said. The photographer also mentioned that he does not wish to gain money for creating art as turning his passion into a job is not his goal, so teaching is a nice way to monetize his talent. "Online teaching is so rewarding and I love to see my student's progress with editing," he concluded.

#5

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#6

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#7

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#8

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#9

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#10

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#11

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#12

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#13

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#14

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#15

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#16

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#17

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#18

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#19

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#20

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#21

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#22

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#23

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#24

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#25

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#26

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#27

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#28

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#29

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#30

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#31

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#32

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#33

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#34

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#35

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#36

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#37

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#38

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#39

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#40

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#41

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#42

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#43

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#44

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#45

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#46

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#47

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#48

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#49

Image credits: visualsofjulius

#50

Image credits: visualsofjulius



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2Jk1ceU

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....