I Illustrate Tall Girls’ Problems - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Tuesday 4 February 2020

I Illustrate Tall Girls’ Problems

Hello guys, here’s your fellow tall girl! I’m a 20-year-old freelancer from Romania and I make webcomics about daily things, anxiety, and the struggles of being a tall girl.

Being tall is pretty awesome. Being 6-feet-tall has some advantages but besides all of them, most situations are literally awkward. For me, having a short best friend is one of them.

Tall girls, let me know what situations you have to face daily, and tell me in the comments if you see yourself in these comics!

More info: Instagram

Tall girl’s morning problems

Tall girl’s shopping problems

Tall girl problems part 999

I love shopping, but I hate when this happens

Natural heels

That’s why I don’t like showering, I’d rather take a bath

Having a tall/short best friend

The struggles of taking selfies together

..or when someone is taking a picture of both of you

Clothes never fit!

Talking to your best friend

It’s such a pleasure to hug my short friends

A basic day when I try to be confident



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2GTsVSj

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....