Mom’s Ingenious Trick To Get Her 14-Month-Old Son To Sleep Backfired Hilariously - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Monday 18 November 2019

Mom’s Ingenious Trick To Get Her 14-Month-Old Son To Sleep Backfired Hilariously

Probably every parent in the whole wide world knows how much of a struggle putting your child to sleep can be. Some kids require their parents to sing, some like stroking their parent’s hair – just like this kid.

Before his bedtime, 14-month-old Harry would love stroking his mom’s long hair. However, when the kiddo started pulling her hair, which made the first-time mom have headaches, she started looking for an alternative. However, she probably did not expect that this alternative would backfire hilariously.

More info: Facebook

14-month-old Harry would not fall asleep unless his mom would let him play with her hair

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

Ilarni Clark told the media: “It started because Harry wouldn’t settle unless he was twiddling with my hair. He’s done it since he was a baby. I couldn’t leave him with his dad because he doesn’t have any hair to play with and he just wouldn’t sleep at all.”

But the toddler started pulling his mom’s hair which made her have headaches

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

So she decided to look for alternatives

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

“I put something on Facebook saying I needed some help because I constantly had a headache and couldn’t sleep because he was pulling my hair out in the night. People commented on Facebook and said to get a Baby Annabelle or some extensions, but I didn’t think it would work. Then one of my friends who’s a hairdressing trainee messaged me saying she had a spare hairdressing doll if I wanted to try it,” Ilarni revealed to the media outlet, Kennedy News and Media.

Ilarni was contacted by a trainee hairdresser who had a spare doll’s head

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

The head had hair of the same length and color as Ilarni’s

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

“The doll hair is the same color and same length as my hair. I don’t think he notices it’s any different. He took to it straight away. He absolutely loves it. Then it started getting weirder.”

But her plan backfired hilariously, as now little Harry won’t leave the mannequin’s head for even a minute

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

He not only insists on sleeping with it

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

Harry now insists on carrying the mannequin’s head (which even has a name now – Baba) wherever he goes. “We went to go to town and I said ‘come on, we’ll go in the car’ and he was halfway through the door with it. I refused to take the doll’s head with me and he had an absolute meltdown and screamed. I had to distract him with something else,” Ilarni explained to the media.

But also eating lunch or going shopping

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

“He carries it around everywhere he goes. He won’t eat his breakfast or his meals unless the doll’s with him”

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

However, Ilarni admits that there were a couple of instances where Baba left her terrified as she thought there was someone in the room with her family. “In our bed, there’s me, Callum, Harry – and the doll’s head. It has given me a few frights in the middle of [the] night. For the first couple of nights, I shouted ‘Callum, there’s someone in the room!’ We’ve both done it.”

We guess that Ilarni will just have to accept her son’s new best friend

Image credits: Kennedy News and Media

“I’ve tried everything to get him to fall asleep on his own, but yesterday he got on the sofa, got his doll head and fell asleep for an hour and a half. This is the secret – get a creepy hairdressing doll. He does normally sleep through the night but last night, he was a nightmare. I took the doll head off him because I don’t let him sleep with it while I’m asleep in case the hair goes around his neck. He woke up and noticed, then screamed for about three hours.”

Here’s how people online reacted



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2CSdS9g

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....