My 30 Comics About Little Observations In Daily Life - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 19 September 2019

My 30 Comics About Little Observations In Daily Life

Hi there!

I’m Sarah, a freelance Storyboard Artist from Switzerland and I draw comics about day to day life in my spare time.

I originally created my Instagram account some years back as a sketch blog, to practice drawing. Within the last year, I started to do little comics as a creative balance to my regular work. These comics are like a playground for me, where I can draw whatever I feel like.

I draw them after work and choose the topics spontaneously. They’re mostly about something I encountered that day, little observations from life, a funny situation, or how I’m feeling at the moment. There’s always a true element in the stories, but I usually tweak reality a bit (or a lot) to make it entertaining – I don’t know what my cat really thinks.

If you want to see the latest ones, check out my Instagram or my website. I try to post the comics fairly regularly, depending on my workload. I hope you enjoy them!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

#30



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/31AsPHM

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....