73 Times People Were Caught Sleeping In Unusual And Funny Ways - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Tuesday 17 September 2019

73 Times People Were Caught Sleeping In Unusual And Funny Ways

There are 2 types of people in the world: those who can fall asleep whenever and wherever they please, and then the rest of us. You can't help but be a little envious of that guy on the plane, mouth wide open and blissfully comatose before takeoff, while you've got hours of fidgety, angry power naps to look forward to!

Being able to fall asleep quickly is a bit of superpower, let's face it. But the downside of all this casual, offhand snoozing is that people are likely to find themselves in compromising positions from time-to-time, caught out by sneaky snappers who just had to share the strange and funny positions they were napping in.

This list, compiled by Bored Panda, is kind of a guilty pleasure - is it really fair to laugh at people zombied out in their most vulnerable state? Yes, just this once it's worth it, trust us! Scroll down below to see these seriously strange snoozers in action for yourself, and let us know what you think in the comments!

#1 Walked In On The SO Sleeping. I’m Not Sure She’s Human

Image credits: ElrianWalker

#2 My Sister Caught Her Husband Sleeping On The Job. He’s A Very Hard-Working Dairy Farmer In Wisconsin

Image credits: SendMeASelfie

#3 Sleep Contortionist (21-Year-Old Son After His 1st Day On New Job Falls Asleep Rather Stylishly)

Image credits: rasburryswirl

#4 How To Sleep Well. It Freaking Worked

Image credits: aymbrbr

#5 An Expensive Nap In Venice, Italy 

Image credits: EconomiaItalia

#6 My Kid Sleeps Like He Fell Down In Family Guy

Image credits: AirmanAJK

#7 A Guy Was Wondering Why He Was Getting Sleep Paralysis Every Night, So He Set Up A Night-Cam

Image credits: vo_xv

#8 So Today We Went Baby Shopping. Kanye & North Were A Little Too Quiet. We Found Them Passed Out In The Middle Of The Store

Image credits: kimkardashian

#9 I Was Reading In Bed Last Night When I Realized My Husband And Our Foster Kittens Were All Fast Asleep Like This

Image credits: yoyoadrienne

#10 My Roommate In Various Absurd Sleeping Positions

Image credits: silkson

#11 Here We See A Wild Bass Player, Sleeping Soundly In Its' Cocoon

Image credits: savedbyiron

#12 The Way This Guard Is Sleeping (It's Loaded)

Image credits: neduenedu

#13 Favorite Sleeping Position: The Nazi

Image credits: filipbitola

#14 A Girl At Uni Fell Asleep In A Chair

Image credits: theshitclockisticking

#15 This Is Why You Don't Fall Asleep In An Airport

#16 Saw The Salary Man In Half Meltdown

Image credits: notwithwaugh

#17 This Sleeping Position

Image credits: shibuyameltdown

#18 Have You Ever Heard About Sleeping Under The Table?

#19 His Position

#20 I'll Just Sleep Here Then

Image credits: ZardoZ3001

#21 Wife Has Fallen Asleep Beneath The Paper. This Freaked Me Out For A Second

Image credits: craigstone_

#22 My Sister Fell Asleep While She Was Reading A Magazine

Image credits: Blowfin

#23 Some Kid Hid Behind A Bookshelf And Fell Asleep During The Video In My Personal Finance Class

Image credits: tcp13

#24 A Boy And His Cow Napping At The Goshen Fair

Image credits: tiameghan

#25 Flight Attendants Need To Rest Too

Image credits: peoplestanding

#26 My Wife Naps Like This

Image credits: FlyingWhaley

#27 Today I Found Out That My Co-Worker Sleeps With His Eyes Open And Looks Very Creepy

Image credits: Quickzor

#28 This Man Sleeping In The Office In Front Of His Colleagues

Image credits: TheOrangeDuke

#29 Ever Had So Much Alcohol You Tried To Enter A House Via The Cat Door, Then Went To Sleep Half Way Through?

Image credits: iamnotastroturfing

#30 How Is That Even Possible?

Image credits: pagegq

#31 Sleeping Positions In Economy Class On An 11-Hour Flight

Image credits: zeeba27

#32 This Guy Sleeping In The ABQ Airport

Image credits: Auldawinial

#33 Everybody's Got These Great Pictures Of Their People Sleeping With Their Pets And I'm Over Here Stuck With This Mess

Image credits: aderaptor

#34 Sleeping Level: Jedi

Image credits: shrek0623

#35 He's So Tired

#36 My Girlfriend And I Got Home From A Party And Got A Little Hungry. She Fell Asleep Like This

Image credits: DrAcedia

#37 Who Says You Can't Sleep Comfortably On The Subway?

Image credits: theworldsbestever.com

#38 Man Sleeping On Plane

Image credits: parishiltin

#39 I’m A High School Teacher. My Student Pulled A Pillow Out Of His Backpack And Went To Sleep During Exam Week. I Was Honestly Impressed

Image credits: taylorclark0808

#40 Went To The Bathroom And Came Back To My Girlfriend Sleeping Like This. She Says It's Quite Comfortable But I Don't Buy It

Image credits: gberserk

#41 Bedroom Is Really Sunny In The Morning. Found Husband Sleeping Like This

Image credits: Kat211

#42 Woman Take A Nap In An Armchair

Image credits: j3r3mias

#43 My Boyfriend's Sleeping Position Screams "B**** I'm Fabulous"

Image credits: kma313

#44 A Friend Stayed Over Last Night. When I Left The Room To Take A Shower, He Was Sleeping On The Couch; When I Came Back...

Image credits: omgwhateverdudejustletmein

#45 How To Sleep At Work

Image credits: Reduxus

#46 Just A Girl Sleeping At The Airport

Image credits: S_Eltron

#47 Interesting Sleep Pose

#48 Oh Boy, Is It Comfortable?

#49 When You Need A Power Nap And You're A Bus Driver

#50 Waking Up Will Be Hard

Image credits: Bierrr

#51 Family Asleep

#52 This Man Is An Expert Of Sleeping In A Public Transportation

#53 My Roommate's Grandma Was Visiting, And Gave Me A Little Scare When I Found Her Taking A Nap. Then I Noticed Her Book

Image credits: Pinionedspiral

#54 How? Asleep Where She Sat

Image credits: julia_stid

#55 The Way He Sleeps Entertains Me

Image credits: jessie2224

#56 I Asked My Husband To Take More Candid Photos Of Me, And This Is What I Get

Image credits: yogi_in_the_classroom

#57 Not Sure How Tired Or Drunk You Must Be To Find It Comfortable To Sleep Like That

#58 I'll Just Pass Out... Right Here

Image credits: AFG991

#59 I Don't Think I've Ever Been Quite That Tired In My Life. His Nap Game Is On Point Nonetheless

As I approached the exit to my local library, a lady walking the opposite way had a very concerned face before she heard him snoring. As we passed we both exchanged a smile

Image credits: Silverback133

#60 This Is What Friends Are For

Image credits: vladrichdemaclant

#61 My Niece Thought My Mom Needed This Sticker While She Was Sleeping

Image credits: radio_dead

#62 He Doesn't Understand Why I Hate Sleeping With Him

Image credits: SarahDawn1

#63 Can't Think Of A Better Place To Fall Asleep. Except Your Own Bed Maybe

#64 A Friend Of Mine Uploaded This Pic To Facebook, I'll Just Lay It Here

Image credits: sharkooks

#65 Comfy Sleep

Image credits: duiker101

#66 Sometimes You Need To Get Really Creative To Get Some Sleep, Right?

#67 Too Tired To Care About Better Place To Sleep

Image credits: michikofilm

#68 Adjustment Machine Meltdown

Image credits: tzkosm

#69 All Crossed Up After Work

Image credits: shibuyameltdown

#70 Can't Be More Comfy

Image credits: JetpackRemedy

#71 I, Too, Love Public Transportation

Image credits: gw72186

#72 Perfect Place To Sleep

#73 She Was Asleep Like This All Hour

Image credits: Garandir



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2IauVq8

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....