I Had A Singleton, Then Twins, Then Triplets And I Document The Life Of My Family (30 Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 29 August 2019

I Had A Singleton, Then Twins, Then Triplets And I Document The Life Of My Family (30 Pics)

My name is Lucia, and I have a unique story. My husband and I didn’t have plans for a big family. My first pregnancy, I had a baby boy. My second pregnancy, I had twin boys. Then, my surprise third pregnancy, I had triplet girls.

Life is busy but I just love my big family. This was never my life plan but now, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love being a Mum.

There have been challenges on the way, like how am I going to breastfeed three babies at once? Or how am I going to fit this pram through the shops? But we worked it out. Being organized is a must. Everything gets written in my diary. Now that the kids are older, there are a lot of things to schedule.

As well as being a Mum to my six kids, I also run my photography business part-time.

More info: Facebook | childexpressions.photography



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2LsGhab

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....