My 19 Raw Pictures And Unedited Stories Of People And Their Body Insecurities - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Friday 19 July 2019

My 19 Raw Pictures And Unedited Stories Of People And Their Body Insecurities

Lotus Habbab: “When I Was 11 Months Old I Fell Off The Bed And My Arm Was Resting In Between The Spaces Of The Winter Heater”

Lotus Habbab:

Yasmin Mebar: “I Have The World Map On My Back”

Yasmin Mebar:

Huda Shahin: “My Face Started To Grow Towards One Side And My Chin Started To Go Off-Center”

Huda Shahin:

Azza Al Mughairy: “After Giving Birth I Was On Water And Juice Only And Lost 15kg”

Azza Al Mughairy:

Joelle Van Schaik: “I Got My First Open-Heart Surgery When I Was Just Under A Year Old”

Joelle Van Schaik:

Laura Brocca: “I Have Scoliosis And I Wear Backless Dresses”

Laura Brocca:

Karina Sandhu: “Men Want To Marry Thin Girls”

Karina Sandhu:

Hamdan Al Abri: “I Didn’t Want To Go Out Because People Might Think I Have A Disease”

Hamdan Al Abri:

Sara Gojer: “My Skin Burned Because Of Laser, Could’ve Just Tried Waxing”

Sara Gojer:

Maha Aj: “If You Get A Nose Job, You Would Look Much Better”

Maha Aj:

Tac: “When I Look In The Mirror I See A Beautiful, Sexy Man”

Tac:

Danae Mercer: “Let’s Rock This, Bellies And All”

Danae Mercer:

Hiam Salibi: “I Hid In A Municipality Dumpster In Al Khan Till My Mom And Stepdad Drove By And Picked Me Up”

Hiam Salibi:

Dia Hassan: “When I Left Insurance I Threw Away Every Suit I Owned”

Dia Hassan:

Saskia: “I Edit My Nose In All Of My Images As I Don’t Find It Pretty At All”

Saskia:

Myrna Ayman: “I’ve Learned How To Perfect The Art Of Throwing Up After Meals, I Wear A Size 1”

Myrna Ayman:

Omar Elbakary: “My Chest Is So Unmanly That I’ve Questioned My Sexuality”

Omar Elbakary:

Hassan “Tiny” Shams: “I’m Here To Set An Example For Other Plus-Size Individuals”

Hassan

Reham Khalifa: “Ever Since I’ve Had My First Child I’ve Switched To The “Boyfriend Pants” Look To Cover Up My Belly”

Reham Khalifa:



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2Y4zzeN

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....