I Wondered What Famous Fictional Characters Would Buy At The Supermarket (23 Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Monday 10 June 2019

I Wondered What Famous Fictional Characters Would Buy At The Supermarket (23 Pics)

I’m sure my favorite characters have needs too.

In our consumeristic society, I wondered what they could buy if they could do their shopping just like us in a supermarket… With all those mass market products within easy reach.

Here’s the result of my imagination!

Tell me what you buy and I will tell you who you are…

More info: Instagram

Jigglypuff and markers

Mario and mushrooms

Poison Ivy and weedkiller

Master Roshi and “TV” magazine

Minions and bananas

Catwoman and Cat litter

Rick and pickles

Rapunzel and detangler

Baymax and scotch tape

Pennywise and red balloons

April O’neil and pizzas

Bender and beer

Sadness and tissues

Bob Parr and cookies

Shaggy and tape rolls

Olaf and carrots

Cinderella and pumpkin

Popeye and spinach

Pikachu and ketchup

Deadpool and unicorn soft toy

Ryuk and apples

Professor Utonium and sugar

Chewbacca and shampoo



from Bored Panda http://bit.ly/2WWaTZj

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....