29 Lolnein Comics That I Created To Make People Laugh (Part 4) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Monday 23 September 2019

29 Lolnein Comics That I Created To Make People Laugh (Part 4)

Hi, I'm Vincent, the creator of these comics and I have always had a passion for making people laugh. Since I was often doodling during lessons, comics seemed to be the perfect medium to share my ideas with the internet. So in 2013, I started the webcomic LOLNEIN.

Most of them are about inanimate objects which come to life. That's because I have always, especially as a child, personified things around me. And since a lot of my comics are about everyday objects, many people can strongly relate to them. Some comics might even change how you look at all the everyday objects around you. For instance, what does my shower head think about rain? Do brooms and mops get along? Are strainers actually just bad bowls?

For this post, I put together a little selection of my latest comics I thought you might enjoy. Have fun!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Each comic also has a bonus panel which you can find on my website (link below).

If you are interested, you can find Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 here.

More info: lolnein.com | Instagram | twitter.com | Facebook

#1 Call The Doctor

#2 Huge Guy

#3 Late For Work

#4 Missing Mug

#5 Bruised Bananas

#6 The Right Amount Of Pasta

#7 Second-Class Hair

#8 Pretty Fly

#9 Must Bee Love

#10 Clean The Floor

#11 Humaning Again

#12 Challenge Gone Wrong

#13 Professional Help

#14 Therapy Session

#15 Comic Strip

#16 The Perfect Camping Spot

#17 Heart Problems

#18 Too Cool

#19 Spilled Food

#20 A Question Of Digestion

#21 New Normal

#22 Happy World Turtle Day

#23 The Hard Stuff

#24 Unpleasant Memories

#25 When Life Makes You Lemonade

#26 Climate Change

#27 Daily Exercise

#28 See The Stars

#29 Bus Of Thought



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2QqsK8z

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....