My 28 Photomontages That Will Challenge Your Eyes (New Pics) - Its Magazine

Trending news for you | Video Viral | Trends | Top news Today

Top Rated

test

Thursday 24 October 2019

My 28 Photomontages That Will Challenge Your Eyes (New Pics)

My name is Monica Carvalho, I’m a Swiss-born photographer & digital artist based in Berlin.

I've always been fascinated by art that is challenging for the eyes, so over the years I have developed a passion for creating surreal images that ‘make you look twice’!

My artistic process is to challenge myself to look at the familiar from a new perspective. I combine photos from my travels and everyday life in Photoshop to produce photomontages. My aim is to inspire you and make you look at the world differently!

My artistic motto is simple: to make the ordinary extraordinary! I believe that if you shift your way of looking at ordinary things, they can acquire a new potential: clothes, people, food, architecture, nature, animals - anything has the power to inspire...

You can find my previous posts here, here and here

More info: Instagram | inprnt.com | Facebook

#1 Free Your Imagination

#2 The Eye-Cing On The Cake

#3 Architectural Symphony

#4 Matri-Arch

#5 Lip Glass

#6 Rocky Road Ice Cream

#7 Long Time No Sea

#8 Mother Nature Is Watching You

#9 Street Dog

#10 D-Eye-Ving Into Summer

#11 Pho-Toe-Synthesis

#12 Saucy Lips

#13 The Sound Of The Sea-R

#14 Matri-Arch-Y

#15 Sharp Vision

#16 A Dessert To D-Eye For

#17 Poker (F)ace

#18 Shut Your Moth!

#19 Eye Rolling

#20 The Sk-Eye Is The Limit

#21 Eye-Ce Cream

#22 Eye-Dea

#23 Mahogan-Eye

#24 Photographic Memory

#25 Sweet Tooth

#26 Fight Or Flight

#27 T(R)ail Path

#28 Pencilip



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2Ji68kx

Woman Asks Her Wife To Name ‘Infinity War’ Characters, And The Results Are Hilarious

The movie Avengers: Infinity War premiered on the 23rd of April, 2018 and it has already become the 14th highest-grossing film of all time....